"Once you ride with these.....you won't want to go without!"
Please Note: We do not have pictures of all our knee pads online and some designs do change so please do not refer to the pictures as exact. We have been making updates to our pads for three reasons:
1. To get more padding. Our original versions had 5mm neoprene and we have upgraded to 12mm on the styles we were able to do so on.
2. We were able to incorporate a material that had a little bit more traction to keep from sliding so you can place your knees in a position and have it hold.
3. We also wanted to offer the customer more flexibility to place the pads on the console where they want. Tall person vs shorter person so they can adjust placement to their needs. The original versions were very specific and did not offer this flexibility.
So if you have purchased our console knee pads in the past and have purchased again and you are concerned with differences.....please take note. We may have updated the style and we feel like this will be a better knee pad for your knees. (More comfort and Better Flexibility.)
Thank you for Choosing Skinz Products!
When installing console knee pads there are a couple key ingredients to the install.
1. The console has to be cleaned extremely well. Please use IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) not rubbing alcohol......do not use any citrus based cleaners or any type of car cleaners.
2. The temperate is important.....install for sure in an area above 50 degrees F. Above 60 is even better. Apply firm pressure.....you may use a heat gun (with discretion) to warm up the area and to help adhere. They should be left alone for at least 24 hrs prior to use).
These are some tips for install......if you don't succeed the first time we do sell replacement Velcro. See below......
Note: (On SCKP300-BK/SCKP400-BK and SCKP450) For use of pull cord - right side pad can be pulled back to start. The 450 has a tab on the right side to allow access to the pull start. All Console Knee Pads are installed with Velcro for easy on/off use.
Yamaha Console Knee Pads 2014-2017 SR Viper (All Models) ACKP400-BK
2017-2018 Sidewinder ACKP450-BK
(12 pieces of 2"x3")
Part # CPV100
(Please note: When ordering-shipping will figure it for Fedex. We will automatically change it to ship via USPS which will be considerably less. You can write in notes if you are not in a rush we can ship first class or if you want priority mail let us know. We will adjust your payment to reflect.)